Located in the Solna Centrum shopping complex, Park Inn by Radisson Solna is perfectly situated for those wanting a hotel in Stockholm with access to shopping, attractions and the business district. With around 120 shops inside the centre and a range of restaurants and fast food outlets, you will have all you need just steps away.
Transport to and from the hotel
The hotel is near a number of transport options, making is easy to arrive and depart by car, train, metro and bus. If you are flying in, then Bromma Airport is 5 kilometres away and accessible by bus and taxi, and those flying into Arlanda Airport can use the rail system.
Getting to the hotel
- Solna Centrum is about 9 minutes from Stockholm city centre.
- Go left out of the underground and take a left through the revolving doors and into the town centre.
- Guests arriving after 21:00 should use the entry phone located to the right of the revolving doors.
By local trains, Tvärbanan:
- Alvik - Solna Centrum/Station: Solna Centrum
- Guests should ask drivers to drop them off at the Park Inn Solna guest garage. Upon arrival, take the lift to reception.
- For departures from the hotel, taxis may be ordered at reception. Meet the taxi outside of the garage lobby.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport is 25 minutes away by car. Guests arriving at Arlanda can travel by taxi, airport bus or train, using the Arlanda Express to T-Centralen followed by the metro or the commuter train to Solna station. From here it is a 10-minute walk to the hotel.
- Bromma Airport is 5 kilometres from the hotel. Guests can travel by taxi or bus 152 to Solna C.
- E4, E18 and E20 - Follow the signs for Solna Centrum.
- Cars may be parked in the Solna Centrum car park or within the hotel's secure garage in parking spaces marked “H.”
- The entrance to the hotel's garage can be found on Centralvägen, between the entry to Solna Centrum shopping mall and the underground station. It is identifiable by a white garage gate.
- An entry phone is situated 4 metres before the gate. Use it to call the hotel's reception and gain access to the garage.
- Once inside the hotel, guests should inform reception or conference about parking in the garage and provide both registration and the number of the parking space.