Meetings & Events
Meeting rooms welcome Tallinn conferences with abundant space
The Park Inn provides 14 meeting rooms for Tallinn events, with the largest able to accommodate 380 people theatre style. A total of 5 conference rooms can be found on the first floor, 7 on the second floor and 2 on the top floors. Each meeting room provides a video projector, screen, flip chart and markers, and Free Wireless High-speed Internet is available throughout the hotel, making it easy to host corporate gatherings, conferences, banquets, weddings, fairs and other events.
More than a meeting
- A total of 14 meeting rooms (5 on the first floor, 7 on the second, 2 on the top floors)
- Bistro Mary with space for up to 110 people
- Extensive parking lot and garage parking for extra charge
- Flip chart and markers in each room
- Free Wireless High-speed Internet
- Full HD projectors with HDMI connection and 16:10 screens to ensure optimal picture quality
- Largest room able to accommodate up to 380 people
- Natural daylight in majority of conference rooms
- Professional Meetings & Events staff
- Restaurant Balalaika with space for up to 70 people
- Restaurant Grand Tallinn (group reservations only) up to 110 people
- Restaurant Grill 250° with space for up to 96 people
- Specially designed menus
- Transformer halls
Book your event by 15 December, held by 31 March 31 2017, to receive a spectacular offer.
- Up to 15% off smart coffee breaks
- Cooking class
- Destination experience with team-building activities
- Up to 50,000 bonus points
Terms and conditions apply.
Whether you’re looking for a coffee break, working lunch or classic sit-down buffet, our well-balanced and nutritious meals, made with fresh, local products, will keep your event as energized as the surroundings.
Guests also have the opportunity to enjoy a cooking class hosted by the hotel chef. Learn how to prepare dishes such as the one below.
Fisherman's meal with local touch:
- Salad with salted salmon and poached eggs
- Salmon tartare on rye bread, horseradish cream, poached egg, balsamico-beetroot salad
- Kama truffles*
*Kama is a traditional Estonian finely-milled flour mixture of roasted barley, rye, oat and pea flour.
Tallinn is the capital city of Estonia and a perfect holiday destination. First established in the early medieval era, today’s Tallinn is an exciting mix of old and new. Combine the comforts of the modern world, versatile nightlife and luxurious adventures with a rich cultural scene in the local historical setting.
Enjoy the fairytale atmosphere of the Christmas market, which is held on the Town Hall Square between 18 Nov 2016 and 07 Jan 2017.
View our Location
webpages for more information.
Treat your employees to a fun team-building experience with one of the following programs:
- Group training in our Sportclub or Aqua & Sauna center
- Estonian craft beer tasting
- Ceramics master class
Phone: (372) 66 77 165
Conference Fact Sheet
Conference Special Autumn/Winter 2016