WelcomeThe park inn by Radisson Mannheim hotel lies amidst verdant parks and transport hubs
The Park Inn by Radisson Mannheim Hotel is located in the eastern part of the city center near the Luisenpark and the Planetarium. Guests participating in congress participants and leisure visitors enjoy direct access to the city centre with the Luisenpark/ Technoseum tram stop just 200 meters away from the hotel. The city centre houses the Congress Center Rosengarten and SAP Arena. Mannheim Airport (MHG) is 3.5 kilometres away and Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is 65 kilometres from the hotel.
Our 180 rooms feature amenities such as included Wireless High-speed Internet. Guests can indulge in a flavourful meal at our restaurant with a sun terrace or a drink at our sophisticated lobby bar. With 10 fully equipped conference rooms that accommodate up to 300 guests, business and social events are a breeze. The hotel offers 120 parking spaces and business corners with a PC and printers. The hotel is pet-friendly.
- The hotel is located directly next to the Luisenpark, the Technoseum and the Planetarium
- The Congress Center Rosengarten is reachable within approx. 10 minutes by foot.
- The tram stop Luisenpark/ Technoseum is only 200 meters away from the hotel and offers direct connection to the city center, Congress Center Rosengarten and SAP Arena.
- Our guests can spend the night in one of the 180 standard and superior rooms with free WIFI
- The hotel offers 10 meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 300 delegates.
- Enjoy our sun terrace in summertime
- Business corners with PC and printers are located in the lobby area
- All guests have access to 120 parking spaces and 2 coach bays (fees apply)
- Pets are welcome