See the ocean and the city from this Libreville hotel
For the perfect combination of peaceful coastal living and bustling city life, stay at this hotel in Libreville. You’ll be within walking distance of the beach. Take in the exotic wildlife and mangrove swamps of Pongara National Park while boating to Pointe Denis, Gabon’s premier seaside resort area. Then end the day with the nightlife of Quartier Louis.
All 140 rooms and suites of our Libreville hotel include Free Wireless High-speed Internet and a view of the ocean or the city. Try our extensive breakfast buffet and our mix of African and international dishes at one of our restaurants, or stay next to the pool with a drink from our poolside bar. If you're planning a conference or an event for a special occasion in Libreville, we have versatile facilities and car parking to satisfy all your event guests.
- This hotel in Libreville, only 3 km from the Libreville Leon M’ba International Airport, offers free shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Choose one of our comfortable Standard Rooms or Junior Suites, each with Free Wireless High-speed Internet and beautiful views.
- Wake up your senses with the breakfast buffet at La Palette.
- Enjoy fine dining at Olatano Restaurant, which offers lunch and dinner buffets, an a la carte menu for dinner, and many extras such as a wok, a carvery and sushi on certain evenings.
- If you look for tasty food and a cozy place to dine in the evening, opt for our AMAYA speciality restaurant and discover the delicious dishes our gourmet table has to offer.
- Toast the day with a glass of wine or a custom cocktail at the WAÏ BAR, or lounge in the sun with a drink from the poolside bar.
- Cool down in the swimming pool, and warm up in our fitness center.
- Take advantage of our versatile meeting space, shared with the adjoining Radisson Blu Okoume Palace Hotel, which can host up to 80 people in 4 meeting rooms and up to 500 people in the ballroom.
View Hotel Brochure