Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a program called Responsible Business (RB).
Rezidor hotels practice Responsible Business in the following 3 areas:
- Think Planet: efforts to minimize environmental footprint and impact
- Think People: taking care of the health and safety of guests and employees
- Think Together: respecting social and ethical issues in the company and community
Think Planet is Rezidor’s ambitious energy project aimed at reducing energy consumption by 25% in 5 years.
The staff at Park Inn by Radisson Kazan have made these positive contributions to Responsible Business:
- We comply with all environmental legislation.
- Operational procedures have been put in place to save heat, water and electricity.
- In the community, we have helped renovate neighborhood bus stops and paint buildings.
- In 2013, we trained students to help the city of Kazan prepare for the Universiade Games.
- As part of World Clean Up Day, we volunteered to help clean Volga Beach.