Explore Copenhagen’s cultural and family attractions
Within 3 kilometers of the hotel, travelers can visit top marine attractions, like Amager Beach Park and the the Blue Planet Aquarium, as well as easily access the airport. Our hotel in Copenhagen also provides convenient proximity to the city center with its rich history, canals and bustling shops and cafés. The nearby metro makes exploring Copenhagen simple. Venture to Field’s Mall for a shopping trip and a movie at the largest shopping and entertainment center in Denmark. Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the nearby Dragør Golf Club or Royal Golf Club.
Copenhagen city center is just 7 kilometers from the Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport Hotel and offers an array of cultural and family attractions. Here are some of the highlights:
- Amager Beach Park - 500 m / 3-minute walk. Relax in the sun along the 2 km artificial lagoon and sandy beach.
- The Blue Planet - 1.5 km. The National Aquarium of Denmark, Den Blå Planet, is the largest in Scandinavia, home to thousands of fish and other sea creatures. Family friendly fun and a great day out.
- Field's shopping mall - 5 km. With the convenience of everything under one roof, browse your favorite brands and refuel with a choice of snack and dining options on the top floor.
- Nyhavn – 6 km. The city’s historic commercial port is now the perfect place to stroll along the quayside and enjoy the colorful buildings, perhaps stopping for a coffee or refreshment along the way.
- Tivoli Gardens – 6 km. Here you can combine a tranquil stroll around the gardens with the adrenaline rush of rides and rollercoasters right in the heart of the city center.
- Copenhagen city center - 7 km. All the offerings of the Danish capital are just 12 minutes away by metro.
- Amalienborg Palace – 7 km. Take a guided tour of Copenhagen’s royal palace, dating back to the 1700s.
- The Round Tower, Rundetårn - 7 km. Are you brave enough to stand of the glass floor of Europe’s oldest working observatory? If so, you’ll be rewarded with incredible views.
- Rosenborg Castle – 7 km. Stroll the gardens of the castle or join a guided tour and view the magnificent royal rooms and crown jewels.
- Dragør Golf Club - 11 km. Tee off with business associates or friends just outside the Danish capital.