Smart Meetings & Events
Our Smart Meetings & Events concept is built on 3 pillars
Park Inn by Radisson's Smart Meetings & Events concept is an environmentally friendly approach to meetings that keeps delegates connected through technology and offers flexibility to meet your needs.
- We know how important connectivity is, so we provide Free Wireless High-speed Internet, which allows you to work on emails, browse the Internet and stay connected through social media.
- We also ensure that our facilities have at least 1 power plug per 2 delegates and adapters for different devices.
- The key word is variety. We want to make your choosing process as simple as possible, so we have created several packages, including Meetings by the Hour, Half Day Delegate, Full Day Delegate and 24-hour Residential packages.
- Take advantage of our Smart Food Concept when hosting your next event with us. Our Smart Food Concept features nutritionally balanced coffee breaks and lunches for those with different taste preferences. We also accommodate special dietary needs, catering to those with food allergies or a vegetarian lifestyle.
- Are you planning an international event? Park Inn by Radisson has flexible meeting spaces at different destinations all over the world. You are welcome to use our online facility search to find the most suitable venue for your event.
- Become a part of our community and take advantage of Club Carlson Loyalty, Points for Planners and Meetings Minus Carbon programmes. As a meeting planner, you can take advantage of the Club Carlson Loyalty Programme and earn Goldpoints every time you book a meeting with us. In addition you can benefit from 'Meeting Minus Carbon' automatic CO2 offset by booking a meeting.
- Experience the warmth of the unique Park Inn by Radisson Yes I Can!SM service philosophy.
- We care about our planet. Our Think Planet programme focuses on creating smart habits that save energy and water and reduce waste.
- Our hotel has been a member of the international eco-rating programme Green Key since 2001. By using environmentally friendly cleaners, tools and practices, we've created a healthy and comfortable working environment for you and your event delegates.