Enjoy direct access to terminals from our hotel at Gardermoen
A direct walkway connects our airport hotel to the Gardermoen terminals. Automobile commuters appreciate our location just off the E6 motorway, and guests can easily walk to intercity trains and coaches. The Oslo city centre is only 20 minutes away via Airport Express Train. The hotel offers luggage trolleys and a 24-hour front desk for added convenience. A video screen in the lobby displays the latest arrival and departure times, keeping guests up-to-date on their flight's status.
Experience the capital region
The world is just a flight away and Oslo’s pulsating city center is just a short train ride away, where there are museums, shops and things to do for everyone. See some of the world’s top contemporary art at Astrup Fearnley
, or experience the classics at the Munch Museum
. The region surrounding our hotel is a lively one that is rich in history, and has played a significant part in shaping Norway. A trip to Ullensaker Museum will give you the opportunity to learn more about what happened in this area during WWII.
The Airport Express Train departs for Oslo Central Station 6 times per hour and takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Commuter trains run from the airport to Eidsvoll and Kongsberg.
- Intercity train services from the airport operate north to Oppland/Hedmark and south to Vestfold, as well as to Sandefjord Airport, Torp.
- 5 express trains to Trondheim offer daily airport service.
- The Oslo Airport Express Coach operates from the airport to Oslo, Fredrikstad, Ski and Gjøvik.
- Located just off motorway route E6, the hotel offers convenient road access to Oslo and the rest of Norway.