Modern hotel at Oslo Airport
The Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Hotel is adjacent to the airport, with a direct walkway to the terminals. Hop on a train and travel to the city center in a mere 20 minutes, or catch a regional train to Trondheim from the airport train station. If you want to delve deeper into Norwegian history, head to the city of Eidsvoll
, the birthplace of Norway’s constitution. Here, an enticing world of history awaits your visit. When flying in to Norway, whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is the perfect gateway to exploring the surrounding region as well as the country itself.
As a guest at our hotel, you will stay in stylish surroundings, complete with modern amenities. Each of our 300 comfortable rooms feature soundproof walls and window seats that offer views of planes taking off. Your room is also equipped with Free Wireless High-speed Internet, smart TVs and coffee and tea provisions. Enjoy all-day dining at our on-site RBG Bar & Grill
, where a varied menu awaits, serving both international cuisine and Norwegian specialties. Our well-equipped fitness center makes it easy to stay on top of your workout routine. If you are looking to host an event, or simply attending one, then one of our 46 state-of-the-art meeting rooms are the perfect match, in addition to the 236 square meter ballroom featuring an extensive pre-function area.
- Enjoy an easy 20-minute commute via train to Oslo from our airport hotel
- Savor international and Norwegian specialties at the on-site RBG Bar & Grill
- Maintain your workout routine in our well-equipped fitness room
- Host events for up to 250 guests in our meeting facilities, including 46 meeting rooms and a large ballroom
- Take advantage of the full-service business center
- Free Wireless High-speed Internet available in every room