Spa Facilities and Services
There are two different types of healing water available: the water with alkaline hydrogen carbonates is suitable for treatment of locomotive disorders, rheumatologic complaints, gynecological diseases and sport injuries. Important ingredients of the healing water, heated to 83°C, are natrium chloride, hydrogen carbonate, iodine, bromine, flour and several trace elements. From the rich saline water, the famous Sárvár Crystal is produced through the process of evaporation. This salt-abundant medicinal healing water can be used to effectively treat certain ailments and locomotive diseases as well as for dermatology and gynecology issues. Its effects of relieving abdominal pain, chronic inflammation and gynaecological diseases have been known for decades. Other ailments relieved by the healing water include neurological diseases, muscle cramps, heart diseases, circulation and breathing disorders, incontinence, fever, malignant tumours, diseases which result in severe inflammation, tuberculosis, thrombosis and varicose veins.
The exclusive sauna world is a sanctuary of silence in the spa. Guests enjoy indoor and outdoor Finnish saunas, bio and steam saunas, steam baths, aroma cabins and a Kneipp pool, all providing mental and physical refreshment. Tranquillity prevails and the world outside disappears. Sauna towels are provided for all bathing guests.
The spa is a licensed partner of the Hungarian Health Care Service (OEP - OrszágosEgészségbiztosítási Pénztár). Appointments and referrals are not required.
08:00 - 16:00 (Mon, Tue, Fri)
08:00 - 14:00 (Wed – Thu)
The spa asks that consults be paid for with cash only.
The spa’s bottom floor houses the bowling alley and bar area. From here guests can access the fitness-rooms and swimming pool. Children enjoy the splash pools, large Jacuzzi, playing room and giant slides. Parents can monitor their children while relaxing in the comfortable Jacuzzi. Also, nursery services and children’s programs are available at spa, so the whole family can relax and enjoy themselves.
Relax the body and the spirit with a variety of massage services at the spa.
- Ayurveda treatments: The three key elements, vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth), maintain and affect the physiological status of the body. These three elements can be found in every living being, and good health indicates the elements in balance. The combination of the three elements compose the body type of human beings, depending on which one dominates at birth. The basis of the healing with ayurdeva is to determine the body type and the physical and mental workings.
- Lava stone massage: Enjoy warmed lava rocks placed along the energy lines of the body while listening to gentle, relaxing music.
- Massage table over the water: This treatment is perfectly appropriate for spinal-and locomotive diseases and for muscle cramps.
According to the oriental therapy philosophy, the human body was created as a whole. The oriental therapies concentrate on the resettling of the energy balance along the body’s energy-centric meridian lines.
- Crystal meditation: Crystals extend energy and dissolve imbalance.
- Full energy treatment: Reduces pain and activates the self healing mechanism in the body.
- Prananad massage: This method is a superb way of improving general disposition and clearing harmful substances away that have accumulated from stress and improper diet. This complex treatment launches and normalizes lymph and blood circulation as it detoxifies, freshens, lubricates and energetically reloads.
- Reiki: Reiki (pronounced ray-kee) is a simple, safe, effective healing system that uses Universal Life Energy to help dissolve problems and return the body, mind, emotions and spirit to their natural perfect state.
- Shiatsu: This Japanese massage presses special points of the body to relieve stress, pain and tiredness.
- Sound magic: Enjoy a magical half hour of a medley of instrumental music.
- Sound massage: This method is based on ancient knowledge that recognised the positive effects of certain sounds. The treatment is done by using several different sized Tibetan bowls or on a sound bed. Both possibilities help with the restoration of the disorders in the energy zone of the body.
- Tsakra cleaning: These chakrasor energy centres function as pumps and valves, regulating the flow of energy through the body.
Relax in a water enriched with aroma oils or herbs to benefit the skin, muscles and spirit. The bath’s spouts massage the body, while the water’s warmth relaxes guests.