WelcomeTrysil hotel welcomes visitors to Norway’s largest ski resort
Located 802 metres above sea level, this hotel in Trysil is an ideal base for Alpine and cross-country skiing. Visit charming shops and restaurants in Høyfjellsenter. Each of our 369 rooms and suites includes amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet and a flat-screen television, and many offer breathtaking mountain views. Savour delicious, hearty fare at our 2 on-site restaurants, then sip a cocktail by the fireplace at the cosy lobby bar. Kulpen Spa boasts an indoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness area and 12 treatment rooms. Guests can also take advantage of a sports shop, ski rental service and on-site parking. With 8 versatile conference rooms, this Trysil hotel accommodates a variety of business and personal events.
- Less than 3 hours from Oslo, this hotel in Trysil offers easy access to 67 Alpine slopes and numerous cross-country skiing trails.
- Many of our 369 rooms and suites provide beautiful mountain views.
- Sample traditional regional cuisine at Restaurant Barken, or enjoy a hearty meal at Stabben After-ski Restaurant.
- Unwind by the fire with a perfectly mixed drink at Kubben Lobby Bar.
- The on-site Kulpen Spa includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness area and 12 treatment rooms.
- Take advantage of services like ski rental and on-site parking.
- Choose from 8 flexible meeting rooms for your meeting, corporate retreat or event.