WelcomeExplore Norway’s beauty from this Stavanger hotel
Known as a busy commercial port, Stavanger also serves as an excellent base for exploring the beautiful fjords, lakes and mountains of southern Norway. When you stay at our Stavanger hotel, you can enjoy exciting day trips to rugged Lysefjord or the sandy Jaeren beaches. At the same time, the hotel is just a kilometre from the attractions, restaurants and nightlife of the city centre. All 208 rooms and suites of this hotel in Stavanger afford modern amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet and satellite television. Our on-site restaurant offers local, global and vegan dishes. Enjoy a stress-free visit with complimentary on-site parking and a visit to our relaxing sauna. Our modern event space hosts conferences and banquets for up to 280 people. With sweeping views of the North Sea, our rooftop venue makes an excellent setting for special events.
- This hotel in Stavanger is only 1 km from the city centre.
- All 208 rooms include Wireless High-speed Internet.
- Savour Norwegian specialities at our on-site restaurant.
- On-site parking and access to the hotel sauna is free for guests.
- The hotel’s 8 meeting rooms host up to 280 delegates.
- The Top Hat rooftop venue features a terrace overlooking the harbour.