WelcomeHotel in Oslo features 2 of the world’s prestigious brands
Our Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre, Oslo Alna shares the same building as the Radisson Blu Hotel, Oslo Alna. Located on an ideal site 10 kilometres east of the city centre, these 2 new hotels represent the first dual brand concept in Europe. Together, they offer 348 contemporary rooms and suites with modern amenities like Jensen beds and flat-screen televisions. Guests enjoy delicious on-site dining at Restaurant Betula and refreshing drinks at the trendy Birk Bar. Additional conveniences include a fitness center with brand new equipment and Free Wireless High-speed Internet throughout the hotel. Our conference center offers 21 conference rooms spanning 1800 square metres, and 4 of those may be combined to create a grand ballroom suitable for unique displays like automobiles.
- Centrally located in the Alna business district, 1 kilometre from Ikea and Østmarka
- 40 kilometres from Oslo Airport Gardermoen
- Near several major corporations like Coca-Cola enterprises, Infratek and Relacom
- Park Inn’s 206 rooms and suites with Free Wireless High-speed Internet and flat-screen LCD televisions
- Norwegian and international dishes from our creative kitchen at Restaurant Betula
- Light meals, snacks, coffee, and a wide range of cocktails at Bar Birk
- Fitness room with brand new equipment
- On-site parking at NOK 250 per 24 hours and NOK 25 per hour, or buy a Hotel Deals parking package
- Modern meeting facilities, including 21 conference rooms and a versatile ballroom
- To book a Radisson Blu room, please visit their website
Our guests’ safety while staying with us is something we take very seriously, which is why Park Inn by Radisson have gone the extra step and partnered with the internationally recognized security consultants Safehotels Alliance to make sure our team is as prepared as possible for any situation that may occur.