Hotel’s location in Dresden city centre near Saxony attractions
This government quarter hotel’s location in Dresden city centre offers quick access to the best attractions of the city. Hotel guests are just minutes from the Dresden Neustadt railway station and eight kilometres from the airport, and they can explore the best city attractions, see Baroque architecture, peruse unique shopping opportunities or view the oldest, largest steamer fleet in the world. A short 15-minute walk takes guests to the old town centre along the bank of the Elbe River. At night, unwind in the nearby Neustadt district, where chic clubs and laid-back pubs abound.
- Dresden Central Station - 3.0 km
- Motorway Access A4 - 5.8 km
- Dresden Airport DRS - 8.3 km
Getting to this hotel in Dresden, Germany:
- By car: Take Motorway A4 and exit at Dresden-Hellerau.
- From the airport: From S-Bahn-station Dresden Airport take line S2 (direction Pirna Bahnhof) to station Bf. Dresden-Neustadt and change to tram line 6 (direction Dresden Bf. Niedersedlitz). Leave line 6 at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz. Leave the platform in opposite direction of travel and turn left into Melanchthonstrasse. After another 50 metres, the hotel is on the left.
- Public transportation: Station Dresden-Neustadt, tram No.6 to Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz or Dresden Central Station tram No. 7 (direction Weixdorf) to Albertplatz and change to tram line 6 (direction Dresden Bf. Niedersedlitz). Leave line 6 at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz. Leave the platform in opposite direction of travel and turn left into Melanchthonstrasse. After another 50 metres the hotel is on the left.
- Parking facilities: Public, underground car park available at the hotel.