Enviable location among Dortmund city centre hotels
In the heart of the city within Germany's Ruhr area, this Dortmund city centre hotel's location lies a two-minute walk from the subway station, allowing easy transport throughout the city. The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Dortmund-Wickede Airport, while Düsseldorf International Airport lies just 65 kilometres away. The Park Inn also sits conveniently near several major motorways.
- Subway station - 500 m
- Main railway station - 1.5 km
Driving directions to the hotel’s address in Dortmund city centre:
- From the A1 at Westhofener Kreuz: Change to the A45 then exit at Dortmund-Süd. Take the B54 toward Dortmund-Zentrum.
- From the A2: Take the Dortmund exit to the B236 (Zentrum). Change to the B1 to Bochum/Essen and follow the B54 to Zentrum.
- From Dortmund-Wickede Airport (15 km): Head northwest on Flughafenring toward Flughafenring. Turn left to stay on Flughafenring. Take a slight right to stay on Flughafenring. Continue to Nordstrasse/L677. Merge onto Ruhrallee/B54 via the ramp to DO-Zentrum. Continue onto Kleppingstrasse. Turn left onto Olpe. Find the hotel on the right.
- From Düsseldorf International Airport (65 km): Head west. Take a slight left onto the ramp to A44. Keep left at the fork, following signs for A44/A3/A52/Oberhausen/Velbert/Köln/Essen. Merge onto A44. Take exit 32 Dreieck-Düsseldorf-Nord to merge onto A52 toward Essen/Oberhausen. Merge onto A40. Continue onto B1. Merge onto Ruhrallee/B54 via the ramp to DO-Zentrum. Continue onto Kleppingstrasse. Turn left onto Olpe, and find the hotel on the right.
Taxi service from the airport to the hotel’s Dortmund city centre address is available for about EUR 20.
The hotel offers a limited number of parking spaces right next to the hotel, the parking costs EUR 13,50 per day.
Only a few minutes away by foot is public parking (Parkhaus Friendsplatz). For more information, please click here. The cost for public parking is EUR 9,00 per 24 hours.