- Where can I use the giftcard?
The gift card can be used to pay hotel charges (any eligible service managed or operated by a participating hotel including applicable taxes) at Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza hotels in participating countries.
- Besides accommodation, can I also pay for other services with my gift card?
Yes, you can pay for your accommodation, restaurants and services such as health club and spa treatments at the hotel.
- How do I use the gift card for payment?
Present the gift card to the reception clerk or waiter at the moment you check-out or when you settle your bill for any other services at the hotel. Your available balance will be checked and the requested amount will be deducted instantly from the gift card. You can pay your invoice totally or partly with the gift card. In case you don't use the whole value of the gift card, the remaining value will be kept on the gift card and can be used another time. No cash refund will be given.
- How do I pay with an e-gift card?
You have received an e-gift card with a number and a PIN code via email. Print the e-gift-card and present at time of payment at the hotel. It is essential that you bring a print of the e-gift card; without the printout the e-gift card won’t be accepted.
- I don't have enough value on my gift card to pay the entire bill. Can I pay the bill partly with my gift card and partly with another payment method?
Yes, in case the value of the gift card is not enough to cover the bill, the rest can be paid by other payment methods.
- If I don't use the value of the gift card completely, do I get cash back?
No, the remaining value will stay on the gift card and can be used the next time.
- Can I use a Euro (EUR) gift card in a non-euro country or a Pound Sterling (GBP) gift card outside the UK?
Yes. Upon check-out the bill is presented in local currency. Gift cards in EUR and GBP can be used in all participating hotels. The currency exchange rate of the day will be applicable.
- How do I check the balance of my gift card?
Online: by entering your card number and PIN code mentioned at the back of the gift card or on the e-gift card in the section ‘Balance’.
Help desk: you can also call the dedicated Gift Card Support Centre.
- What is the validity period of the gift card?
The gift card is valid 24 months after the activation date. You can check the activation date online.
- Why should I register my gift card?
Once the card is registered, you can block your card in case it is lost or stolen. The gift card with the remaining value can then be replaced.
- My gift card is stolen or lost. Can the gift card be replaced?
If you have registered your gift card, you can block it immediately on this website. Log in, go to ‘myaccount’ and select ‘report lost’. Please contact the Gift Card Support Centre. Your gift card will be cancelled and replaced with a new one with the remaining value of the lost/stolen gift card.
- Can a gift card be reloaded?
No, this is not possible.
- Can I earn Gold Points® or airline miles for stays paid for with the gift card?
Yes! As long as the rate is eligible.
Countries where the gift card can be purchased at the hotels and where the hotels accept the gift card for payment.
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Libya, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates.
Gift Card Support Centre:
Tel: +353 1 215 9051
Fax: +353 1 2123751
Your local network's international call rates to the Republic of Ireland apply. Charges for calls from mobiles may vary.
Rezidor Gift Card Support
European Reservation Centre 5th Floor - Block 6
Belfield Office Park, Clonskeagh
Republic of Ireland