The Park Inn by Radisson Story
Hotels You Can Rely On.
Park Inn by Radisson® is a fresh and energetic mid-market hotel brand offering friendly and welcoming hospitality at a competitive price. We focus on what really matters: comfortable beds, spotlessly clean rooms, service with a smile and a hassle-free experience. Our more than 140 hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and North America boast key amenities, colourful and contemporary interiors and innovative restaurants, so guests can enjoy the best experience in town – every time.
Park Inn service philosophies are the cornerstones of our commitment to build one-to-one relationships with our guests. They will ensure that your stay with us is a fabulous one, every time at every Park Inn by Radisson hotel.
- Adding Colour To LifeSM
Experience our warm and friendly Adding Colour To Life guest service, designed to make your stay fun, comfortable and uncomplicated. Celebrated by all Park Inn hotels in the Americas, Adding Color to Life is a key part of the signature Park Inn guest experience. This spirit of service is reflected in the positive attitude and professional, attentive approach our staff display every day to make a genuine, memorable difference with each guest.
- Yes I Can!SM
Experience the warmth of the unique Park Inn ‘Yes I Can!’ service philosophy, setting us apart from the competition. Adopted across all Park Inn hotels in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, our ‘Yes I Can!’ spirit of service lies at the heart of our interactions with guests giving them our undivided attention and it is reflected in the positive attitude and professional approach our staff displays each and every day delivering a memorable guest experience.
At Park Inn, Yes I Can! is our company's mission and a way of life which guides us to meet any challenge and identify every opportunity. Whether our guests are in London or St. Petersburg, Muscat or Paris, they are assured consistently excellent service.
Colourful history of Park Inn by Radisson
- 2000 – Carlson Hotels acquires the Park Inn brand from Olympus Hospitality Group
- 2002 – Carlson Hotels signs a master franchise agreement with The Rezidor Hotel Group to develop Park Inn, Country Inns & Suites and Regent hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA region)
- 2003 – Rezidor creates and launches the new Park Inn. The Park Inn journey into EMEA begins with the opening of its first hotel, the 1,012 room Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz. Acquisition of 14 hotels in Sweden from the Winn Group.
- 2005 – Seven hotels in Germany from the Event Hotels group are converted to the Park Inn brand
- 2006 – The brand expands rapidly throughout EMEA from 0 to 60 hotels in four years and experiences continued growth in Germany, Ireland, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
The first Park Inn hotels open in Russia, a landmark purpose-built hotel in Ekaterinburg
- 2007 – The brand reaches milestone with over 100 Park Inn hotels in operation and under development in EMEA.
A Park Inn Airbus takes to the skies – a unique partnership with GermanWings sees the airline paint one of their planes in the Park Inn brand colours
- 2008-2010 – Park Inn builds on its successful growth in EMEA and expands its presence in key countries and emerging markets in the Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Nigeria, Oman, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Tunisia and UAE. Growth of the mid-scale brand is sparked in the United States
- 2010 – Park Inn extends its reach globally to expand in key cities in the U.S., Canada and Asia Pacific